Security & Style
Your personal safety and home security is a top priority and there is no reason why it can’t be elegant and versatile too. Our Security Shutters are made from aluminium and combine security and style into one innovative product.
With a patented two-way gear-locking system in place, these shutters are designed to be virtually impenetrable and have been successfully tested against rigorous climatic and criminal conditions. These security shutters are also made to withstand harsh inland and coastal weather conditions and are suitable for both inside and outside installations; available in both standard and custom colours and come with a 10-year warranty.
The innovative, patented two-way locking system, makes this quality shutter virtually impenetrable.
This Shutter is a high-grade security barrier, with the following features:
- A patented 2-way gear-lock system keeps the shutters securely bolted in place.
- Securing the aluminium security shutters to the floor is a solid 6cm patented bolt, leaving no room for prying tools to lift the lock-out of the bottom track.
- A 3.4cm bolt secures this Shutter to the top track .
- Every Aluminium security shutter is provided with a unique security key. Should you wish to have a double-sided lock please request this with us.
- An added security feature is the louvre lock pin that secures the closed louvre panel.
These security measures are designed to make this Shutter extremely difficult to break through. This product has been successfully tested under rigorous climatic and criminal conditions.
Every Aluminium security shutter is custom made, to ensure a perfect fit over your window and door openings.
Standard colours are white or bronze, but custom colours can be ordered to complement your colour scheme and décor. Custom colours will, however, incur an additional surcharge and extend the delivery period from 2 to 3 weeks.
Our aluminium security shutters offers you the unique combination of privacy, security and uninterrupted views.
- A choice of four Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Slider or Cottage Arch operations
- Bronze or White.
- Special colours are an option, however an additional surcharge and an extra x1 week on delivery will apply.
- Maximum width: 850mm. Minimum panel width: 300m
- Maximum panel height: 2900. Minimum panel height: 650mm
- Supplied with hinges, brackets and divider rail
- Tracks for smooth operation
- Patented Gear-Lock® system which has a single locking access point to simultaneously lock top and bottom tracks
- Louvre lock pin to lock louvres
- Patented Louvre Cassette System adding additional security strength
- 6 cm patented bolt secures shutters to the floor
- 3.4 cm bolt secures shutters to top track
- Yes. Light control depends on the louvres tilt when closing/opening or operating the door to a partially open or closed position.
- Privacy Control:
- 85% – 100% depending on angle of the louvre
- 10 years (refer to Warranty Terms & Conditions).