Light & Privacy control
Our Wooden Shutters, also referred to as plantation shutters offer a stylish and durable alternative to traditional window coverings and provide the ultimate in light and privacy control. Manufactured from durable, specially engineered wood substitute – extruded PVC, these Wooden Shutters are practical and elegant, making for a perfect fit in all interior areas of your home. Having been thoroughly tested under stringent humid, hot and dry conditions, these shutters have proved to be excellent insulation for both temperature and noise and have passed the tests to ensure longevity. A favourite choice of interior designers, Wooden Shutters add timeless elegance and value to any home.
- Extruded PVC (a specially engineered wood substitute)
- A choice of four Bi-Fold, Bi-Pass, Slider or Cottage Arch operations
- Satin white, Magnolia, Lime Wash, Alu White, Holland or Smoke (No custom colours available).
- 2 weeks on all standard colours.
- Internal Use (not recommended for external use).
- Our Wooden Shutters are rust proof.
- Wooden Shutters are not a security shutter system. However, the louvres come with a lock pin to secure the louvres, when closed, preventing easy access.
- Wooden Shutters are stackable, and fold neatly away when opened.
- Wooden Shutters are suitable for windows, doors and can be used as room dividers.
- Maximum panel width: 600mm. Minimum panel width: 240mm
- Maximum panel height: 2900mm. Minimum panel height: 450mm
- Supplied with Clearview (no Tiltrod) or Tiltrod (middle of the louvres, running vertical) and tracks for smooth operation.
- Varies, depending on your louvre position you choose during the day. Louvres can open to provide a clear view or be at various angles to deflect light and reflection.
- 85% – 100% depending on the angle of the louvre. It is not possible to see through closed shutters.
- 3-year warranty.